Who wants to redo their work or repeat emotional trauma? I don’t. Moving forward is a big deal to most of us.
So when we find ourselves covering the same ground, caught in a spiral, or stuck in a rut, here are some things we might think about:
1. Am I being pushed by my problems or led by my dreams?
2. Have I taken on a victim role rather than that of an overcomer?
3. Can I accept the truth about myself from others? Am I open to criticism and instruction?
4. Is fear the source of my anger or sadness? Am I afraid to admit who I really am?
5. Am I willing to give up my false security and leave my comfort zone?
Courage to change you changes your world.