10. Complain about all the things you have to do for the holidays.
9. Go on and on about what you can’t eat or shouldn’t have eaten.
8. Get mad about black Friday.
7. Criticize the food or get drunk.
6. Talk behind relatives’ backs.
5. Pretend to be interested.
4. Be self-absorbed, competitive, or talk about yourself all day.
3. Ignore or judge people as unworthy of your time.
2. Be depressed about not having relatives to be with or about having relatives to be with (instead of finding a way to make a difference for someone).
1. Feel entitled.