When the day starts out great and something or someone changes our momentum and steals our peace, there are ways to get it back fast.
Here’s my CMP:
- I won’t be surprised. I’ll be prepared ahead of time by remembering Helen Keller’s words, “The world is full of trouble but it is also full of overcomers.”
- I won’t try to protect my ego. I’ll let it go. Who I am never depended on anyone’s else’s assessment or opinion of me, anyway.
- I won’t be afraid to ask, “What do I need to learn from this situation about myself?”
- I won’t judge the motives of other parties. I’ll give the benefit of a doubt (that I would like to be given).
- I won’t take the easy way out…