When life becomes uncertain, instead of saying…
- I can’t handle this right now!
- What am I going to do?
- This is so bad!
- Everything is going wrong!
- Nothing is turning out right!
- Wow! This is fascinating.
- I wonder what I’ll learn from this.
- This experience will certainly add a new dimension to my life!
- How interesting!
- “Unpredictable” makes movies, books, (and lives) more valuable!
As elementary as it sounds, what we say to ourselves makes a huge difference. What can we lose by trying?
Here’s what we can gain:
- Lower blood pressure
- More smiles
- More interesting friends
- Comic relief (and who doesn’t need relief?)