- Assume tomorrow will be just like today (naively ignore the fragile nature of being human)
- Be inflexible about your beliefs and expectations
- Think you are entitled to stuff
- Resent and be jealous of the good things others have
- Hold grudges
- Tell lies
- Hide things to protect your ego
- Compare yourself
- Worry (about dying or being hurt or losing someone or something)
- Be cruel and justify it
Honestly (and unfortunately), we’ve all done these ten things.
But, we don’t have to keep doing them.
To keep and grow our minds instead of lose and shrink them, recognize and reject the poison.
Don’t take the poison. Join the multitudes who have taken charge of themselves…and their prescriptions.