- Go on and on about yourself before someone even has the chance to say hello
- Launch into a story about yourself any time someone tells you something about themselves
- Brag about your successes or those of your family members
- Be too quick to tell someone what they should do or what they should have done
- Talk about your aches and pains, how busy you are, how tired you are, etc. etc.
- Gripe about how screwed up friends, family, and the world is
The person who does this is us…
Unless we genuinely value others as much as we value ourselves.
(We may get the opportunity to practice during the holidays.)