- Only Jesus is perfect and I ain’t Jesus.
- I’m better than most people.
- You wouldn’t have done any better.
- I’m worn out and too exhausted to do any better.
- I can’t stand it anymore.
- I feel like I am going to go crazy.
- It’s impossible.
- You don’t understand.
I have used most of these excuses and now see that I sold myself short.
Big changes happened to me when I realized I was going to die one way or the other. So, I decided to go out with courage instead of fear. I decided to be passionate instead of passive. I decided to be a hero instead of a victim.
And, it has made all the difference.