- Think someone is rude or doesn’t care because they don’t smile, say much, or initiate conversation?
Don’t be so sure.
Introverts may be interested in you, but…
- “Thinkers” like to process before they speak and assess before they connect.
- “Feelers” are good listeners and are concerned about saying the wrong thing.
2. Think someone is arrogant because they talk too much or monopolize the conversation?
- “Talkers” try to make others feel comfortable by filling up the airspace. They may not realize until later that they didn’t leave any room for others.
- “Doers” think they are helping by taking charge because they think in terms of action.
3. Think your outgoing partner is flirting?
- Outgoing “talkers” and “doers” get their energy from socialization. It may be completely innocent.