Experience says, a real beginning is quite difficult to execute. To…
- Let a new thought in
- Kick an old thought out
- Make a friend of a stranger
- Give mercy where you condemned
- Catch yourself saying something old and take it back
- Forgive someone you never thought you would forgive
- Doubt yourself where you have been sure
- Read a book you’d never read
- Love where you would have hated
- Go a place you’d never go
- Smile when you usually frown
- Say something true where you have been false
They will not work unless they hurt.
But, if you always do what you always did you will always get what you always got.