This one might be worth a second look. Have a great Saturday!
1. When people disappoint us. (We all screw each other up. Most of the time, it’s because we’re all learning as we go, trying to figure out how to get by.)
2. When life doesn’t turn out the way we thought it would. (Peace is about accepting what is, first, and not wasting our time being angry or arguing about what is.)
3. When someone doesn’t appreciate us. (So? Our essence and value cannot be altered by someone’s opinion.)
4. When we fail. (As if failure is not an essential part of the human experience, of success, of learning humility and other important things!)
4. When things seem hopeless.