These words were on my mind when I woke this morning.
Besides wishing these were real words for playing Words with Friends, I thought farco quonk may have described my state of mind at that moment; as in, “I was in a real farco quonk.”
You’ve probably been in a farco quonk before and can relate. Here are some characteristics:
- things are just a little off
- you can’t think of anything worth getting out of bed for
- un-diagnosable aches and pains
- whatever is the operative word
- you can’t quite remember that troubling dream, to-do list, or what exactly you said or did wrong.
The good news is that farco quonks don’t have to last long.
Mine went away when I resolved to do something useful and something kind.
Good riddance farco quonks!