You learn something new everyday.
It sure looks like a lot of us are stuck in a rut even though we have been doing all this learning. Maybe what we are learning should be compared to what we are not learning.
- I learned a new shortcut vs. I learned what I do that has been cutting my relationships short
- I learned some interesting trivia vs. I learned how I have been trivial instead of interesting
- I learned how to get back at someone vs. I learned how to give back to someone
- I learned something “juicy” about someone else vs. I learned to own something “juicy” about myself
- I learned how to avoid something unpleasant vs. I learned how to avoid being unpleasant