If I want a better life I have to quit focusing on…
- How screwed up the world is
- How screwed up other people are
- All the things I wish were different
- All the things that make me angry
- What I am afraid will happen
- What I don’t like about my life
It’s so easy to spend my life doing a running commentary on the world instead of radiating good out into the world. The more aware I am of how this doesn’t happen automatically and how screwed up my thoughts are, the faster I can fix what I attract into my life.
Appreciate more. Judge less. Have a better day.