Just to make sure that we are not merely self-help groupies who laud clichés but fail to implement, here is the follow-up…
- Did I remember the ripple effect; that I cannot know the full story or the impact of my life (when I was tempted to undervalue a situation)?
- Did I remain hopeful (in setbacks and disappointments)?
- Did I remember to appreciate now (instead of complain about it)?
- Did I take responsibility for the things that have come into my life (instead of playing the victim)?
- Did I bring music (instead of noise) to those around me?