Warning: Most of us don’t consider ourselves jerks. However, our assessment is not the assessment that counts. Take the test and see.
Answer the questions using the following scale:
3 – Always
2 – Sometimes
1 – Occasionally
- I am careful not to be associated with people who are obviously less educated, less attractive, or less cultured than me. ____
- I avoid strangers, especially if they are of a different race. ____
- I believe there are some people who do not deserve forgiveness. ____
- I appear to be smarter or more talented than others. ____
- I wish that more people would think as I do. ____
- I think people should show me more respect. ____
- I worry about people taking away things that belong to me. ____
- I feel that it is important to protect my own rights first. ____
- I believe there are a lot of idiots in the world. ____
- I say what I think and don’t hold back. ____
Total your answers.
0-10 Your character is appreciated. Thanks for making the world be a better place!
11-20 Jerk Alert!
21-30 Total A**hole