When I am “out of order” I am literally doing things out of order.
- I try to be happy before I take charge of changing my thoughts
- I try to take charge of my day before securing my personal peace and power
- I try to take on tasks or projects without love and gratitude
- I try to serve my family, neighbors, or friends before making sure I am not just “checking the boxes,” posing, or being self-righteous
- I try to “fix” someone else before fixing myself first
When I insist on doing things my own way, ignoring the natural order of success, maybe I should hang an “out of order” sign around my neck (before someone else does).